Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Sweet Pouches: Update


   As I said last night, I have four pouches to do before Thursday (tomorrow) and 
Pouch One
aimed to do all four last night. As you can guess, this didn't happen. I finished my first one in a pretty multicoloured yarn, mostly white with blues and pinks blended in and began my second in a multi-toned brown with beige tones woven in. If you have time, check out http://www.ravelry.com/projects/QueenAnkh. I have a couple of other projects on there and will do a review in the next few posts as I think it's cool and just love the handy library feature!


   As I'm waiting for a package this morning, I have plenty of time to finish the other three and then some! I'll put more pictures up next time as hopefully I'll have finished them!!


Keep knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment