Sunday 13 February 2011

New Project: Lavender Pouches

Hello again Knitters,
  this week I have been asked my my boyfriend's mum to make some pouches so she can put lavender in her drawers. I am toying with putting a patterns on at least one, just as an experiment. It would only be a simple cable pattern down the centre but it might be nice. I can't do the lace knit like in the book I have, but a simple cable might look nice.
  I am about to start the second one in green and thought that the pattern would look better in a block colour than it would in a multicoloured yarn. My first is in a blue/lilac multicoloured yarn so the cable would be lost in the mostly white yarn. Pictures will be added in an edit soon.

Keep knitting!

Check out my page for my projects:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/QueenAnkh

No comments:

Post a Comment